Two Upcoming Lectures on U.S. Estate Planning
See flyer: ESRA Modiin 11-10 flyer
In Modiin: Thursday evening, Nov. 18, 2010 20:00
An experienced panel of seasoned estate planning attorneys from three English-speaking countries.
Come understand how U.S. law and taxes still apply to you just because you have U.S. citizenship – no other reason needed!
In Jerusalem: Wednesday morning, Nov. 17, 2010 10:30-12:30, come here me speak with Debbie Sassen
Providing for yourself and your family in the Golden Years
- Retirement: it’s time to come up with a game plan
- Evaluating your assets, diversifying your investments, and protecting yourself against currency fluctuations
- What to do with assets that have lost significant value
- Preservation of wealth and its successful transfer to the next generation
- Maximizing the value of your family’s wealth in the event that something should happen to you
- The law’s avenues to provide for your family should something happen to you
See the flyer: AgingtheSmartWayv4lighter-1