Partnering with AACI: Making Sense of US Income Taxes
SOLUTIONS TO YOUR FATCA PROBLEMS
The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) finally came into force on 1st July 2014. Here are some troubling questions for US non-resident citizens living in Israel:
- Now that Swiss banking secrecy is a thing of the past and billions have been paid in penalties to the U.S. IRS, what is next on the horizon?
- What investment solutions are still available to non-resident Americans living in Israel?
- What reporting needs to be done in order to comply with U.S./Israel income tax compliance laws?
Hear the latest tax news as well as some valuable investment ideas still available to US non-residents. Come with your questions and get them answered from the experts.
Monday, 24th November 2014 at 7pm.
AACI, 94A Allenby, Tel Aviv.
Members : NIS 20. Non-members : NIS 30.
REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL : AACI – 03 – 696 0389 or email@example.com
For more details : Steven Feigenbaum: 09 – 961 1342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine Lapidoth Senior Wealth Manager – licensed in the U.S. and Israel, Pioneer Wealth Management. Katherine has been serving the U.S. community in Israel for more than 27 years.
- Felicia Seaton, Esquire – practicing law since 1996 including foreign tax law in Israel since 2007. Her practice focuses on US estate planning and income tax compliance law.